- Abel was the second born son of Adam and Eve. - 2
- Abel's older brother was called Cain. - 3
- Cain's younger brother was called Abel. - 96
- While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. - 97
- Always read the food labels before buying or eating anything. - 235
- We want to know where our food is grown, how it is produced and what it contains. We demand a GMO label. - 261
- The printed label is affixed on the outside of the package. - 359
- Warning: The safety of this product has not been determined. - 4770
Question: What was Abel's occupation?
Answer: Abel was a keeper of sheep.
Reference: Genesis 4:2b
Question: What did Abel offer to the Lord?
Answer: Abel brought an offering of the firstborn of his flock.
Reference: Genesis 4:4a
Question: Who killed Abel?
Answer: Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.
Reference: Genesis 4:8
The American Diabetes Association
The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fighting for those affected by diabetes.
Disclaimer: This website is for educational and informational purposes only.